What Will You Learn
The TikTok™ Marketing course is designed for business owners or marketing personnel who wish to promote their brands on the TikTok Platform. The course is a fully hands-on class with practical exercises in creating the TikTok Shop and short videos.
Training provided by:
Strategic Educational Partner:
Course Suitable For
- Participants/Trainees will be able to promote their own brands or sell products on TikTok.
- Participants/Trainees will be able to gain tips and tricks in creating creative and result-driven content to boost organic traffic while incorporating Tik-Tok marketing strategy into promotional campaigns.
- Participants/Trainees are able to create trending videos to get more views and establish well-known and trusted brands in TikTok.
Date: 23rd & 24th September 2023 (Physical)
Venue: Physical class at Segi Subang Jaya
Language: English & Mandarin
Training Cost: RM1300 (Reimbursed by MDEC)
- Participant will be able to differentiate between personal, creator and business account.
- Participant will be able to identify own strength to make video consistently.
- Participant will be able to create video that can attract audience attention using few tools given like; Managing Tik Tok’s Live Studio Application.
- Participant will be able to manipulate other social media platform with video they created which can lead to boosting their views.
- Participant able to build their confidence to do TikTok’s Live.
- Open to Malaysians, Employed, Unemployed, Fresh Graduates, OR Gig workers aged 21-55 years old.
- You can get reimbursement of up to RM2,500.00 on the training fee. You are required to submit documentation for the claims.
- Subject to availability and on a first come first served basis.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Register with us by clicking the register button or click here
Step 2: Make full payment
Kindly payable to: Elev8 Asia Sdn Bhd
Alliance Bank: 120880010100225
Step 3: Attend training on the selected date
Step 4: Make claims by submitting proof of payment & training to MDEC
Awarded as “Woman Of Excellence” in 2021 by KLSCWO
Certified partner with Tencent Malaysia
LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
Influencer Marketing and Content Strategy