What Will You Learn
“TikTok LIVE, the app’s live-streaming service, is where top creators can make up to RM20,000 on average per month, or RM60,000 on good months, for consistently live streaming for up to 2.8 hours daily.”
This data was shared by Melissa Yuen, TikTok’s Country Manager for Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Taiwan, in an interview with Vulcan Post.
Going live on TikTok allows you to engage with your followers on the platform and build community. If you like to
- People who live to talk.
- People who are creative and like to create their own content.
- People want to be an influencer.
Training provided by:
Strategic Educational Partner:
Course Suitable For
- Participants/Trainees will be able to promote their own brands or sell products through live streaming in Tik Tok.
- Participants/Trainees will be able to generate income from the program by promoting products with the tie-up merchant during the coaching session.
- Participants/Trainees will be able to explore their careers as Live Hosts and find the teammate to conduct live streaming.
Date: 28 & 29 October 2023 (Online)
Venue: Virtual Training
Language: English & Bahasa
Training Cost: RM1399 (Reimbursed by MDEC)
Registration dateline: 25th October 2023, 6pm
- Participant will be able to differentiate between personal, creator and business account.
- Participant will be able to identify own strength to make video consistently.
- Participant will be able to create video that can attract audience attention using few tools given like; Managing Tik Tok’s Live Studio Application.
- Participant will be able to manipulate other social media platform with video they created which can lead to boosting their views.
- Create Tik Tok Account
- Enable Tik Tok Live for new account
- Register Tik Tok Shop’s Account
- Upgrade to Tik Tok Affiliate Account
- Know how to claim commission after live streaming
- Know how to add product to Tik Tok Affiliate’s account
- Understand Tik Tok types of live
- Understand Tik Tok live requirement
- 7 Factors to consider when live
- Role Play: participate in Live Streaming
- Understand 4 Live Streaming roles and its functionality
- Setup Live studio
- Managing Tik Tok’s Live Studio Application
- Know how to differentiate 3 Type of Products
- Able to create own promotion during Live
- Able to boost view during Live
- Able to pin product at the right time, so audience can find and buy them easily
- Able to do change price, change quantity
- Open to Malaysians, Employed, Unemployed, Fresh Graduates, OR Gig workers aged 21-55 years old.
- You can get reimbursement of up to RM2,500.00 on the training fee. You are required to submit documentation for the claims.
- Subject to availability and on a first come first served basis.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Register with us by clicking the register button or click here
Step 2: Make full payment (Must be from applicant’s personal account)
Kindly payable to: Elev8 Asia Sdn Bhd
Alliance Bank: 120880010100225
Step 3: Attend training on the selected date
Step 4: Make claims by submitting proof of payment & training to MDEC
WAN LUQMAN HAKIM WAN KAIRUDDIN
eUsahawan Master Trainer
Google My Business Certification by Google Academy
Google Analytics Certification by Google Academy
Visual Design Adobe Photoshop by Adobe Certified Association
Business Branding by MDEC
Luqman Hakim is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional, who helps entrepreneurs to promote their brands, products, and services to the digital world to meet their customers’ needs.
He has a deep interest in technology, willing to separate his knowledge to encourage more businesses to use the latest technology to interact with their prospect effectively. Moreover, to manage customers easier and faster.
In 2014, he manages to open his own company, Youmeden, to focus on supporting young entrepreneurs to develop their skills in digital marketing using the most popular technologies at the time.