Module 1: Selling In Tough Time – What’s Your Mindset?
- Experiential Learning Activity: “What Is Your Mindset?”
- The Economic Cycle
- What It Takes to Succeed in Tough Times – Competency Battle and Psychology Battle
- How to Stay Positive & Motivated In Tough Times?
Module 2: Strategic Sales Planning – “Planning to Win”
- Proven Business Growth Formula
- Sales Activity Planning – Quantity, Direction & Quality
- Reverse Sales Planning to Build a Healthy Sales Pipeline
- Sales Pipeline Analysis – Is Your Sales Pipeline “Healthy”?
- How to Build a Healthy Sales Pipeline for Short Term and Long-Term Business Success
- Pre-Call Planning: What to Prepare Before Meeting New Customers & Existing Customers
Module 3: Creating Differentiation in Your Business
- The Misconception of Value Selling: Unique Selling Points (USP) vs. Points of Difference (PODs)
- Eliminating Limiting Beliefs: Price Is The Only Factor
- The Value Selling Strategy: How to Avoid Price War Game and Creating Strong Differentiation for Your Business
- How to Sell Beyond Price and Product Differentiation?
- How to Magnify Your Value Proposition to Increase Customer Perceived Value
Module 4: Understanding & Creating Customer Needs and Wants
- Understanding the Different between ‘Customer Request’ and ‘Customer Needs’
- High Impact Questioning & Probing Skills – To Identify Customer’s Pain Points
- Discovering Customer’s Logical Needs and Emotional Needs (Fact Finding vs. Fears Finding)
- Sharpening Your Listening Skills – Listen to Reply vs. Listen to Understand
- Creating Urgency for Customers to Take Action Using SPIN Selling Model
Module 5: Presenting Your Value Proposition & Price
- Common Mistakes When Presenting Your Solutions to Potential Customers
- Steps in Creating a Strong Value Proposition to Differentiate Yourself from Competition
- How to Present Price & Magnify Your Value Proposition to Increase Customer Perceived Value?
Module 6: Handling Customers’ Objections & Closing Techniques
- Why Do People Object?
- Overcome Different Types of Sales Objection – Price Objection, Sceptical, Lack of Urgency and Drawback –Objections (Customer Wants Something That You Can’t Give)
- Closing Techniques to Secure Sales & Gaining Customer’s Commitment