Conflicts in the workplace lead to a negative outcome in relationships leading to disharmony and eventually loss of productivity. A major reason for stress and organizational ineffectiveness is the ability to manage and resolve differences of opinions, views, and conflicts. A necessary skill set to have in any Leader is the ability to maintain harmony, productivity, and work satisfaction by managing conflicts. Conflicts can sometimes exist in an organization without being noticed or handled until it turns into a team breaker and a hindrance to achieving organizational goals and vision.
This two-day management workshop on conflict management aims at equipping executives and managers with:
- Ability to identify when conflicts arise and understand the main sources
- Ability to analyze the nature of conflicts
- skills to communicate effectively in a conflict situation
- Implementing skills and strategies to manage and resolve conflict
- Enhancement of emotional Intelligence Quotient: the ability to empathize with others: identify, evaluate, control and express one’s own emotions; perceive, and assess others’ emotions; use emotions to facilitate thinking, understand emotional meanings.
- ability to use logical Thinking methodology to resolve conflicts
- Methods to assess risks of conflict and prevent it
- Ability to create a stakeholder communication strategy