MDEC Digital Up (redONE)
Training Registration Form
Thank you! You have successfully registered the MDEC Digital Up Training by Elev8 Asia.
1. Applicant has to secure the training by making the full payment before 18th September 2023, 6pm.
2. Maximum 40 attendees for the redONE exclusive training course. First come first serve basis.
3. Attendees from outstation will get accommodation arrangements by redONE.
4. In any case the applicant attended the class and the application is rejected by MDEC, the applicant will be getting a full refund with the fulfilment of the below criteria:
– Applicant has to attend the full attendance of the class.
– Applicant has to ensure the submission of MDEC Digital Up Track 2 before 30th September 2023, 3pm.
– Applicant has to ensure all the completed documents required are attached.
– Applicant has to show proof of rejection by MDEC (If rejected).
5. Each applicant can only attend one course and get reimbursed by MDEC.
6. Elev8 Asia reserved the right to cancel with a full refund or rearrange the schedule if less than 15 participants registered.
Our training consultant will contact you within the same or the next working day to confirm your course schedule and provide guidance for registration on the MDEC Digital Up platform.