- +60 13-503 3313
- Mon - Fri (9am - 6pm)
Meet Your Lean Consultant
j. Ramesh Victor
Our Lean Consultant, Mr. J Ramesh Victor, has more than 20 years of experience consulting and has helped companies worldwide rise to achieve their full potential.
Operational Excellence through lean
CLIENTS ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH LEAN
* Known financial savings for clients exceeds RM 500,000,000 in total.
- Cannot meet time to volume
- Inventory control problems
- High machine downtime
- Loss of business due to factors above
Six-month engagement at clients shoop-floor identifying improvement opportunities and coaching improvement teams through hands-on activities.
- Increased throughput by 21%
- Reduced downtime by 40%
- Financial savings: RM72,000,000
- Very high lead time from order processing to shipment (about 20 days)
- High raw material inventory
Two weeks of training & projects mentoring at shop-floor.
- Reduced machine setup by 50%
- Increased machine OEE
- Financial savings: RM177,000
Automotive parts manufacturer
- Very long lead time
- High inventory level
- Value stream improvement coaching
- Shop-floor Kaizen projects
Reduced inventory by 30% leading to an estimated savings of RM3,000,000.
why choose our lean consultant
about j.ramesh victor
Major Consulting Experience
Provided consultancy and assessment services to small SME & Fortune 500 clients in operational excellence resulting in:
- Reduced Cycle Time & Lead Time
- Increasing Plant/machine capacity without adding capital investment
- Reducing Operational Waste
- Reducing Inventory
- Quality Improvement
- Cost Reduction amounting to Millions of Dollars
- Reducing Changeover time
- Setting Up Improvement Operating Systems
- Introducing and managing Supplier Lean Initiatives
- Improving machine performance through TPM
- Warehouse Improvement
- Total savings estimated over USD 500,000,000
Industries Consulted and provided training for: manufacturing, oil and gas, banks, hospitals, insurance and more all over Asia and in USA.
Major Trainings Conducted
Trained more than 10,000 people, certified more than 500 persons as Lean Masters and more than 200 persons as Six Sigma Yellow Belts. Numerous training conducted to groups (ranging from 5 to 35 persons) from production operator to Company VP level throughout Asia and in the USA. Some of the training conducted from 2002 – current date
- Lean Tools training:
- Value Stream Mapping, Setup Time Reduction, Standardized Work. Kanban, Total Productive Maintenance, Theory of Constraints, Concepts of Toyota Production System, Lean Diagnostics, Visual Systems, 5S, JIT concepts, Performance Metrics, Lean & Cellular Layouts, Takt Time and flow management, Error Proofing (Poka yoke) and other Lean Tools
- Lean Masters Certification Training
- Theory of Constraint Boot Camp for Company MDs and senior executives
- Theory of Constraint- Complex Problem Solving
- Logical Thinking skills
- Theory of Constraints- Critical Chain Project Management
- Theory of Constraint – Bottleneck and Buffer Management
- Value Stream Mapping Sessions
- Lean & Theory of Constraints for Hotel, Hospitals, Banks, Construction & Administrative areas
- Toyota Kata & Toyota Production System
- Training Within Industry (TWI)
- Design Thinking
- Lean & Design Thinking for Hospitals
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- SPC, QC Tools
- Problem Solving & QC Tools
- Hoshin Kanri – Strategy
- Leadership & Appreciative Inquiry
- Public Speaking & Effective Management Communication
- Management Skills
- Effective Meetings
- Youth Leadership
- Design Thinking & Breakthrough Innovation
- Strategic Planning
- VUCA World Leadership
- and more…
Here's what past clients have to say
Ramesh Victor has demonstrated the ability of going into problem factories, and quickly turn around their manufacturing operations. Approximately 7 people in the whole of Seagate 45,000 possessed this skill set .
Lean Manufacturing in general opinion is too BIG and difficult to be achieved. But with Ramesh Victor as our trainer/consultant Lean has become easily understood by Belton candidates of all levels. Lean has become applicable in Belton.
The choice to go wide to give the big picture before drilling down to select areas delivering highest business impact, is a strategy that serves us well…Besides an average of 30 to 40 percent improvement in set up time, cycle time improvement from 6.5 to 4.2 days, we are also pleased to see a reduction in critical defects.
Mr Victor is one of the best trainer I have met so far. I was very impressed with the many life experience sharing of his. Helped me to create a real picture of how the tools taught apply in life.
consultancy and assessment services to small SME & Fortune 500 clients
60 minutes Consultation Session with Lean expert
Business Strategy review for profitability
what's included in the session
60 Minutes of Consultation
Prior for these industry
This session is highly recommended for Company’s Management only. Please ensure that they are of the following positions or have similar job scopes so that your company will be able to really benefit from the session.
- Business Owner
- C-Levels of the company
- Director, Vice President, Chairman
- Operation Manager, Finance Manager, Production Managers, Business Development Manager, HR Manager
To make the session more effective, we suggest not more than 5 persons should attend the session.