Pre-Registration Form for Penjana HRDF
Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) course
The focus is on functional and operational training courses to support SMEs in increasing their productivity and cost-effectiveness to remain competitive and sustainable.
Training courses will be identified through strategic collaboration with relevant stakeholders such as government and private agencies, association, financial institutions and et cetera in addressing critical needs post-MCO.
1. SME Business Owners
2. Management Level
3. Executive level- Engineer, Operation in Manufacturing
1. SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree or above
– Manufacturing Industry (10- 200 employees)
– Services Industry (10-75 employees)
3. Max 5 employees can be sent for training from each company under Penjana Scheme
4. Training is for Malaysian Employee only
– Critical Leadership Thinking Skills
– Strategic Planning & Analytical Thinking
– IR 4.0 Workshop
– Operational Excellence Through LEAN
– Lean Manufacturing – Digitization Work Process (Pre-register)
– Selling in Tough Times (Pre-register)
Kindly download and fill up the Trainee Registration Form. And attach the form while you continue to step 2 (below).
Trainee Registration Form
For SME Employee:
Company Supporting Letter