Elev8 Asia is providing our premium training courses to all applicants under Penjana HRDF initiative, fully funded by HRDF.
* Applicant is subject to HRDF approval. Limited seats available.
About PENJANA HRDF
The HRDF new economic recovery initiative, PENJANA HRDF – Training Incentive Programme highlights how generating job opportunities and training play a critical part in Malaysia’s fight to get back on its feet in the wake of the COVID-19 peak on unemployment and employability issues.
The government, through PENJANA, emphasises training in terms of reskilling and upskilling of Malaysians to enhance the employability of the unemployed.
Elev8 Asia is supporting Gerak Insan Gemilang (GIG), SME Development & Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0) initiatives by providing premium training courses for FREE.
Why Elev8 Asia?
Established in the year 2016, Elev8 Asia is a HRDF approved training provider in Malaysia. Starting out as a Sales Channel Development Project for one of the leading Telco Companies in Malaysia, Elev8 Asia has since expanded its range of services to include Lean Management, HR Programs, Microsoft Series, Team Building and etc.
Who is eligible?
Please refer to the table below for eligibility by HRDF.
The focus is on functional and operational training courses to support SMEs in increasing their productivity and cost-effectiveness to remain competitive and sustainable.
Training courses will be identified through strategic collaboration with relevant stakeholders such as government and private agencies, association, financial institutions and et cetera in addressing critical needs post-MCO.
1. SME Business Owners
2. Management Level
3. Executive level- Engineer, Operation in Manufacturing
1. SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree or above.
– Manufacturing Industry (10- 200 employees).
– Services Industry (10-75 employees).
3. Max 5 employees can be sent for training from each company under Penjana Scheme.
4. Training is for Malaysian Employee only.
5. For SME Employee, supporting letter from company is required.
– Critical Leadership Thinking Skills
– Strategic Planning & Analytical Thinking
– IR 4.0 Workshop
– Operational Excellence Through LEAN
– Lean Manufacturing – Digitization Work Process
– Selling in Tough Times
GIG was developed with the main purpose of aiding the Malaysians with specific skills and knowledge through end-to-end training to up-skill themselves that will enable them to increase their income from various means by becoming freelancers.
– Malaysians youth aged between 15- 30
– Minimum SPM or above
Social Media Marketing Professional Course
ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER PROFESSIONAL COURSE
The program will cover:
1. Digital Marketing Tools
2. Google Search Engine Optimization
3. Facebook & Instagram for Business Marketing
4. Tik-Tok Personal Branding
5. Strategic Content Marketing
6. Video Editing Tools
7. Designing Tools
8. Effective Copywriting
9. Facebook Ads Manager
10. Facebook live
– Duration: 4 days over 2 weekends
– Time: 9 am to 5 pm
– Mode: Physical Class
– Lunch & tea break refreshment will be provided
– Course Introduction PDF (Downloadable)
When is the training date?
Subject to HRDF approval, you will receive further details upon HRDF approval of your application.
For pre-register course, we will contact you once HRDF has approved. For an approved course, you may choose the course according to the fixed date.
*Physical class is depends on the government instruction.
How to apply?
- Choose your course and click the button for pre-registration.
- Fill up the pre-registration form with accurate details.
- Elev8 Asia will contact you soon.
Please refer to Penjana HRDF requirement of each initiative for the requirement to apply.
No. Each individual are able to apply for one course only. Company can indicate multiple interested programs but each employee are eligible for one single course only.
You may not cancel but you may defer your training course subject to seat availability.
We will contact with you to liaise your training course details once your application has been approved by HRDF.
No other charges for now unless we are advised by HRDF. You are eligible to get the training course for free with full access.
Grab your opportunity to gain full access of the premium training courses by industry expert with FREE of charge. It’s fully financed by Penjana HRDF initiative.