an important skill that you do not want to miss
cash flow management for
Learn how to manage cash flow by mastering financial statements
Understanding the applications of Financial Statements and having basic financial skills is a need for everyone these days, especially these past few months where cash is tight. Be it a business owner looking to manage their cashflow, or an employee looking to take on more responsibility, it is important to be financially literate and be able to use cash flow planning tools to monitor your financial position.
Join us as we guide on the path to a healthier cash flow with a powerful yet easy to learn cash flow forecasting template to evaluate your cash position over the next six (6) months based on different scenarios of your forecasted sales revenue.
1 to 1 business coaching
Market Price: RM 1499/pax
Market Price: RM 299/pax
attend this course?
Meet your coach
Financial Adviser & Corporate Trainer
With more than 20 years of combined professional accounting, auditing and taxation exposure, Danny’s expertise covers external audit, financial reporting, accounting, GST, corporate and personal tax compliance.
- Approved GST Agent with the Ministry of Finance
- Conducted more than 30 public GST seminars
- HRDF certified trainer who focuses in areas of accounting, finance, business acumen and Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IR4.0)
12th May 2020 | 10:00 to 14:00 | Total 4 Hours Training
Day 1: What Is Design Thinking & How it Works (12 May 2020)
- How great companies have used Design Thinking to achieve great innovations and grow
- Examples of Design Thinking around us
- Why Innovation is a CRITICAL factor in business recovery
- The Formal Design Thinking Process
- Understanding Users/Customers the key to Design Thinking Success- Learn through simple case study and short exercises
in Advanced design thinking
mastering your financial statement
This is Online Live Training, Not Pre-Recorded Video!
You can have interaction with Trainer anytime.
1 to 1 coachingPersonalized Coaching Session
Everything in Basic Design Thinking
Case Study from Your Own Business
Team-synergy and Collaboration
Virtual Activity Based Learning
Prototype and Assess User-Experience
Group Coaching with Activities
Complete Tools Guidebook
e-Certificate by Training Provider
group classes4 Hours Online Live Training
Learn What is Design Thinking
Design Thinking Methods & Tools
Case Study on Market Leaders
Design Thinking Success Formula
Hands-on Exposure Activities